RH Performance: Senior Consultant Business Process Manager
Acteur majeur de l’emploi au Maroc, RH PERFORMANCE MAROC, cabinet de recrutement généraliste, opère pour les plus grandes entreprises marocaines et étrangères sur l’ensemble du territoire du Maroc.
Nous recherchons pour le compte de notre prestigieux client : A very important multinational present in more than 90 countries. It provides innovative products and services for various markets : Senior Consultant Business Process Manager
A noter : Postes à pourvoir sous contrat CDI en tant que Senior Consultant ou bien sous contrat en Freelance.
Principle Activities (Responsibilities):
- Building customer relationships at the highest level to proactively understand the customer’s business and industry, and to identify ongoing or anticipated customer problems and needs, recommend solutions, and communicate the value and effectiveness potential or proposed offerings
- Leading large geographic/global/strategic customer engagement teams
- Leading innovation within the Competency/Practice to develop and deliver high value solutions and drive additional services opportunity
- Participating in the recognition and qualification of new services business opportunities
- Contributing to the effectiveness and maintenance of Practice area and consultative selling methodologies
- entoring less senior consultants and participating in the validation of their skills and capabilities, when assigned
- Providing relevant and timely customer discovery and consultative assessment information to appropriate account, delivery and services sales teams
- Developing engagement/ project team understanding of new or enhanced Practice services delivery techniques, methods, processes, and practice.
- Seeking out follow-on opportunities and supporting Practice Leaders and Business Development Managers (BDMs) in closing services opportunities with large and strategic customers
- Identifying and maintaining relationships with key internal and external influencers, thought leaders, associations, industry panels, speaking engagements, and client and Offering user groups
- Sharing all learnings with relevant Practice, business and marketing management, services sales, solutions development, and Marketing teams to validate customer requirements and review deliverables prior to customer sign-off/release
- Leading initiatives to improve the quality and efficiency of the Practice to improve overall customer satisfaction, drive down costs, and improve services profit margins
- Achieving financial and business objectives for offerings and/or engagements to meet or exceed Practice P&L targets
- Researching highly complex industry and customer problems, issues, and environments to explore various consulting alternatives, recommendations, and business risks
- Representing the Competency/Practice externally at conferences and trade shows, and with the media.
- An Engineering diploma or equivalent, an MBA / Specialized Masters preferred
- 8 years of consulting and solutions development and business experience and advancement in customer facing roles and organization with at least two years operations experience including direct supervisory responsibility
- Experience in manufacturing environments with exposure to safety for operations in plants is highly valued
- and an understanding of the essential cultural elements of world-class safety, fundamentals of safety managing
- systems and sustaining tools/processes
- Management in a variety of industries considered including: light and heavy manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, construction and transportation
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining relationships with high-level customers
- Established track record of successfully leading the development and delivery of high revenue growth, high profit and high customer satisfaction consulting and services solutions
- Demonstrated complex customer engagement experience, with multiple large, strategic projects, preferably some global
- Competent in the use of Six Sigma methodology and tools a plus.
- Mastery of standard office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Project.
Pour postuler, rendez-vous sur: http://www.rekrute.com/job_details.php?jobOffer_ID=25740